1. Remove “try” from your vocabulary.Just do it! Set one simple daily goal that you will stick with! If it’s eat one green vegetable, do it! If it is to walk 10 minutes, do it! If it’s avoiding all sugar, do it! Sticking with something day after day ingrains good habits. Small healthy habits lead to long term healthy body composition.
2. Stick to your goals with promises.Practice keeping promises to commitments you’ve made to reach your healthy weight goals. Making a promise has a powerful effect on your mind. You are more likely to stick to your commitment if you promise to keep your word.
3. Evict the word “can’t” from your thinking.Your mind will mold around the negative. Start saying in your mind, “I can loose weight.” Using the power of positive thinking can be like an internal battery boost. If you think you can and start believing you can, you will likely start making better choices around nutrition and exercise!4. Develop a relationship with food.Ask yourself a few questions:
Do I need to eat this food or stuff I am about to eat?If yes, do I need this right now?If yes, do I need it right now?If yes, why?Once you ask these simple questions you will find yourself making better decisions. In turn, moving you towards your positive body composition goals!
- Don’t focus on the number on the scale.Don’t get frustrated by focusing on a specific number on the scale. Or, even a task you must do to reach your goal (like working out), which is a pretty quick way to become demotivated! Change your focus to your long term heath (playing with grandkids or hiking at age 80). This will help improve a commitment to good health habits
- Pay attention to your mood.Concentrate or think about your mood after you’ve eaten a healthy meal or how you feel after a great workout. Weight loss motivation can come by simply remembering how good it felt to do it, which should increase your motivation to do more.
About the Author
Healthy lifestyle awareness, weight loss complete guide, healthy eating, weight training complete guide, home remedies